Frequently Asked Questions
AAA Education strives to achieve fairness across our course offering and provides potential students a range of procedures and policies that clearly outline the obligations of both parties.
We offer full terms and conditions that clearly define our refund policy, the procedure to appeal any assessment decision and general course conduct in our detailed student handbook.
We encourage potential students to review the AAA Student Handbook.
If you need assistance in navigating your way through the LMS and course module, please watch our ‘Getting Started’ video.
Cant Find My Logon Details
If you don’t receive your logon details direct to your mail box please check your spam mail box for an email from email@example.com to retrieve your logon/access to the course.
As a student intending to enrol in the Australian Airports Association Online range of courses, you agree that you have the following:
- Appropriate level of computer literacy – the ability to use a word processing application, email and Internet. The Australian Airports Association can provide IT technical support for students.
- Appropriate computer software – Microsoft Word (or the Open Office equivalent) and a PDF Reader.
- Google Chrome Internet Browser
- PC Requirements – Windows XP Service Pack +2, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10
- Mac Requirements- Mac OS X 10.6 or later
- Regular allocation of time over the length of your enrolment to complete your course
- Active email address and internet connection
- Mobile phone with voice mail capability
- Willingness to receive course related correspondence via mail/email/text message
- Willingness to respond to communication in a timely manner